1. Solar street lights do not need to be connected to grid system. Hence, no electrical bills to be paid.
2. Solar street light is a stand alone system, which can be installed any places where sunshine can cover.
3. The traditional light uses AC voltage, which is at risk of getting an electrical shock if any misoperations. Instead, solar street lights use DC voltage which is safer.
4. It is easy to install because all the orders have been set in advance. With effortless wiring, it can automatically work.
5. It does not need to be buried underground, which is cost-effective and time-saving.
6. Electricity produced from solar panels is green power and non-pollutive.